Our Air Conditioning Repair Services
Our residential air conditioning repair services include:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Maintenance Plans and Seasonal Tune-Ups
- Geothermal AC Services
- AC Installation and Replacement
- Emergency AC Services
- Ductless AC Installation and Service
Common Air Conditioning Problems
Even the most reliable and well-maintained air conditioning systems can face occasional problems. In these situations, it’s important to know who to call when you require repair services. Common air conditioning problems include:
- Indoor leaks around your AC system - Typically, this means that you have a clogged condensate pipe.
- Outdoor leaks around your condenser - Outdoor leaks that don’t quickly resolve on their own will require professional AC repair services.
- AC refrigerant leaks - Refrigerant leaks can be the result of low refrigerant and/or damaged pipes. A professional can help you diagnose the exact problem.
- Dirty air filters and ductwork - Without regular maintenance and filter changes, HVAC systems can become overburdened with debris and poor airflow.
- Frozen evaporator coil - If this is a chronic problem, you will need to consult with a professional technician to diagnose and repair the source of the frozen evaporator coil.
- Electric control and/or thermostat failure - You may need to check the electrical connections or replace your thermostat. A professional can help you figure out the problem and set you up with a maintenance plan for prevention.
- The AC fan isn’t functioning properly - AC fan issues can be complicated, so it’s important to turn to a professional if you’ve noticed this issue.
If you are located in Southern New Hampshire, Northern Massachusetts, or an area nearby, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team today for more information about our HVAC services, including air conditioning repair services.