We are a full-service company with years of experience in both air conditioning installation and replacement. Our team of experienced technicians can help you choose between ductless mini-splits, central air conditioning, heat pumps, and multi-zone systems. With recent advancements in HVAC technology, it’s beneficial to review all your options and consult with industry experts.
If you live in Rockingham, Hillsborough, Essex, or the surrounding areas, contact our team today for more information about our air conditioning installation and repair services.
How Do You Know When to Replace Your Air Conditioner?
Air conditioning installation and replacement are big-ticket purchases. Many homeowners want to put these expenses off as long as possible, but this isn’t always the best idea. If you know what to look for when it comes time for air conditioning replacement, you can feel confident that you are making the right decision for your wallet, home’s value, and comfort needs.
If you notice any of the below signs, it may be time to schedule a tune-up or look into air conditioning replacement options:
- Poor airflow from your vents and a lack of cool air
- Condensation on your indoor or outdoor unit
- Persistent loud noises or strange sounds
- Unpleasant odors
- Higher-than-usual utility bills
What Kind of Air Conditioning Unit Is Right for You?
There isn’t a one-size-fits-all air conditioning system for every home. For this reason, it’s essential to consult with an industry expert and research all of your available options to install a system that’s right for your home. Our air conditioning installation and replacement services incorporate the following:
- Heat pumps: Despite their name, heat pumps work to cool and heat your home. Traditional AC systems work to bring cold air into your home from the outdoors, but heat pumps also remove hot air from inside the home. Other than that, heat pumps work in many of the same ways central air conditioning systems work.
- Ductless Air Conditioning: Mini-split systems are becoming increasingly popular. This type of system allows you to independently control the temperature for zones of your home without needing to cool the entire house. As the name suggests, ductless air conditioning units don’t require intense duct cleaning maintenance.
- Central Air Conditioning: While central air conditioning wasn’t always the standard, it is popular. Central air conditioning units need to be appropriately sized for the home. If a unit is too large, it will turn on and off more than is necessary. Units that are too small may become overburdened in large homes.
For more information about air conditioning installation and replacement in Northern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team today!